Life is constantly taken for granted. We are given the opportunity to appreciate the small things that happen to us on a daily, because as we know tomorrow is not promised. So what are some things you are thankful for?
I'm thankful for a lot of things.I am thank for having a family that loves and supports every decision I make.I'm also very thankful for waking up this morning.
This is entirely true tomorrow is not promised and we must appreciate the things we have and usually take for granted. Great post please follow @ mgentry74542.blogspot.com
I agree, tomorrow is never promised! I'm mainly thankful for my mother, she is truly a remarkable woman.
ReplyDeleteI'm thankful for a lot of things.I am thank for having a family that loves and supports every decision I make.I'm also very thankful for waking up this morning.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could be like you... with a blog
ReplyDeleteThis is entirely true tomorrow is not promised and we must appreciate the things we have and usually take for granted. Great post please follow @ mgentry74542.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI got like you now
ReplyDelete